Our premium plant-based soy wax is a completely natural, biodegradable renewable resource, and hand poured in Angier, North Carolina. They are non-toxic, clean burning and biodegradable. Our 8 oz glass jar of wax has an approximate 40 to 50 burn hours. Wick is a flat braided cotton wick with paper threads woven into the cotton.
Aroma: This fragrance is a captivating and sensual fragrance. It begins with light traces of apple and delicate saffron threads. Luscious black currants and blackberries are the core of this fragrance. Warm base notes of anise and amber surround you in this sophisticated cocktail of a scent. This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli and cedarwood.
Getting the most out of your candle:
- Burn your candle long enough that the wax melts across the top of the jar evenly. This will prevent tunneling.
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Container will be hot when candle is lit. Allow jar to cool before touching.
- Never leave your candle burning unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and flammable materials.
- Once your candle is gone, reuse the jar–they’re perfect for little planters!
Burn times for the 8 oz candles are approx. 40 – 50 hours!
Caution: Failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard, injury, or smoke damage. Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings, or other flammable materials. Burn only on stable heat resistant surface for not more than 4 hours at a time. Keep out of drafts. Discontinue use when only 1/2 in. of wax remains in bottom. Do not move candle while burning or if wax is hot. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
There are no reviews yet.