Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial and antifungal. Coconut oil for skin is an excellent moisturizer, it can penetrate skin and hair better than other oils. It is emollient and waxy nature combined with it being rich in vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids allow it to form a barrier on skin while delivering deep moisture for your skin.
Coconut oil is also good for several skin disorders such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Not only does it helps treat the infection by battling the microbial bodies, it also helps to heal the damage or the visible marks of that skin disorder.
- Moisturizes & Nourishes Skin
- Natural Antibacterial Properties
- Soothing for Irritated Skin
- Assist with Fighting Off Acne
- Aids in Healing the Skin
Rice Bran contains beneficial nutrients. Rice bran oil provides healthy fats and a variety of other nutrients.
- Maintain the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer, and stronger hair
- Reduce the appearance of aging, such as premature wrinkles and fine lines.
- Eliminate dandruff and thereby support hair growth
- Anti-inflammatory effects
- Boosts skin health
Sweet Almond oil for skin treatments has a high level of fatty acids contained in the final oil mixture. Fatty acids serve as a natural emollient for the skin and can help the skin lock in moisture by forming a protective barrier while keeping the skin soft and supple
Sweet almond oil is a natural moisturizer that can be used for any type of skin. It is particularly beneficial for dry, flakey, and sensitive skin. The fatty acids serve as a natural emollient for the skin and can help the skin lock in moisture by forming a protective barrier while keeping the skin soft and supple. It is a medium to light oil that is nicely absorbed into the skin, and doesn’t leave it feeling too greasy
- Smooth and soften skin
- Hypoallergenic oil that is safe to use on sensitive skin.
- It is fully absorbed and doesn’t leave a greasy, sticky feel.
- Relieve the itchiness and flakiness of eczema and psoriasis.
- Contains antioxidants to fight free radicals that can cause damage.
Castor Oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Provides the skin with vitamins and fatty acids
- Reduces Inflammation
- Smooths Skin
- Moisturizes Dry Skin
- Reduce Appearance of Fine Lines
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Vegetable Glycerin, Saponified oils of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Sustanable Palm Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Leucidal, DL Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Essential Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid