Our Oatmeal soap has its own natural oil coat, it moisturizes, protects and gently cleanse, while correcting the pH of dry, itchy or inflamed skin.
Oatmeal can soak up the excess oil on your skin and help treat acne. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells. Oats also contain compounds called saponins, which are natural cleansers. They remove the dirt and oil that clog the pores and exfoliate the skin.
- rich in proteins and lipids oatmeal has potent emollient properties making it a great moisturizer
- rich anti-oxidant properties and helps undo damage done to your skin by pollution, UV rays and chemicals
- helps reduce itching and inflammation and can be used to calm eczema and heal psoriasis
We’ve added to our natural soaps Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic African Shea Butter and Organic Coconut Milk to create this creamy rich, mild, and moisturizing bar.
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive oil has been treasured for centuries for its ability to nourish the skin as it penetrates deeply to hold in moisture without clogging pores. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, olive oil helps your skin regulate its natural moisturizing systems while allowing the skin to breathe.
- Organic African Shea Butter is a great emollient. High in Vitamins A and E, it penetrates deep into your skin, to moisturize, nourish, and promote elasticity. We’ve included Castor Oil to provide extra moisturizing and increase lather.
- Organic Coconut milk has high levels of Vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
Aroma: Fragrance Free -natural scent of oats
Net wt. 4.5 oz – 5.5 oz / 128 g – 156 g