Our natural butters were designed specifically for those who suffer from extra dry skin. These natural butters are moisturizing and help to alleviate dry cracked skin.
Feed your skin the nourishment it needs. Our natural butter helps the blood flow to the skin cells to aid in moisturizing and faster healing. While it is highly moisturizing, it absorbs in the skin quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy film behind, a little goes a long way. However, you will have lovely radiant skin!
Aroma: Pretty, powdery amber notes intertwined with musk and vanilla.
8 oz (227 g)
Apply to skin and/or hair and massage in. Use daily for best results
Aloe Vera is beneficial for dry and cracked skin, reduce wrinkles and dark spots and protection against ultra-violet rays of the sun.
Aloe Vera extract is also a natural effective ingredient for improving the skin hydration effect related to its high polysaccharide content. It is used to help with sunburn, it helps the skin heals faster by repairing the connective tissue. It is great in rejuvenating products, it is soothing and calming. It can be used for acne, eczema products, in after sun skincare and for itchy scalp and skin.
Highly moisturizing, kokum butter helps heal dry and cracked skin especially lips, elbows, knees and soles of feet. It may also aid in improving the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Kokum butter is rich in essential fatty acids, which softens the skin and helps promote elasticity.
Below are the known benefits of Kokum butter:
- Helps prevent drying of the skin
- Helps heal ulcers, heal fissures & cracks of the lips, hands and soles of feet
- Helps regenerates skin cells & reduces degeneration of skin cells
- Non-pore clogging (non-comodegenic)
- Contains 80% stearic-oleic-stearic triglycerides
- Contains antioxidant properties (Vitamin E galore!!)
- Helps stabilize emulsions
- High oxidative stability
- Softens the skin and restores skin flexibility & elasticity
Because of its rich emollient properties, kokum butter is easily absorbed by the skin and lips, so it’s healing properties can penetrate deep into the layers of the dermis rather quickly.
Cocoa Butter is a tried-and-true skincare ingredient that delivers serious moisture to dry skin and used to enhance the fatty component of skin. Because it’s loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, cocoa butter can help skin heal from irritations due to eczema and other conditions like dermatitis
- Used topically, Cocoa Butter melts at body temperature and works to naturally soothe dry, sensitive skin while reducing and preventing the appearance of scars and unwanted marks. It is believed to have photo-protective properties that protect against harmful UV radiation.
- Used in hair, Cocoa Butter moisturizes strands to make them more manageable. While repairing damage, Cocoa Butter replenishes naturally-occurring oils, adds volume and shine, boosts strength and resilience, increases thickness, and reduces frizz.
- Used medicinally, Cocoa Butter works as an anti-inflammatory moisturizer that offers relief to skin afflicted with swelling, irritation, and redness. It is reputed to enhance the body’s immunity by promoting relaxation, and it is gentle enough to use for on burns and infections without causing further sensitivities.
Non-GMO, Vegan & Vegetarian friendly, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free & Preservative Free
Ingredients: *Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Apricot Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Stearyl Lactylate, Sodium Lactate, Propanediol 1,3, Kokum Butter, Cocoa Butter, *Aloe Vera Oil, *Sweet Almond Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Benzyl Alcohol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid (and) Tocopherol, Essential Oil Blend, Vitamin E, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid
*Certified Organic Ingredients
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.