This mask is revitalizing and has anti-inflammatory treatment to aid in the healing and soothing of the skin, this incredible facial mask has a high quality ingredient line up. Its a powder mask formula which allows you to control the amount, consistency and potency of this mask and is suitable for all skin types. Especially helpful with oily skin types.
Bentonite Clay is a master skin detoxifier. This amazing clay delivers serious skin health benefits thanks to its unique ability to draw out and absorb toxins, heavy metals and bacteria.
- Detoxifies skin and draws out skin dulling toxins
- Shrinks and unclogs pores drawing out impurities from deep within the pore, cleansing and tightening the skin which minimizes the overall appearance of large pores.
- Softens skin
- Keeps sebum in check, the natural oil produced by our skin, is a key culprit in creating the bacteria responsible for acne and breakouts.
- Regenerates skin tissue when activated the clay repairs damaged skin tissue, speeding up the healing process.
- Reduces blemishes and dark spots
Colloidal Oatmeal is moisturizing. While oatmeal alone does not moisturize your skin, it is a beneficial component in a moisturizing face mask. Oatmeal is a humectant, which means that it helps your skin retain moisture. When used in conjunction with skin-hydrating ingredients, oatmeal can help your skin take on a glowing, dewy appearance.
Rose clay removes impurities and draws out toxins just like all the other clays, but it also doesn’t dry the skin out.
Rose Kaolin Benefits:
Draws out toxins and impurities from the skin
Helps with moisture retention crating a product that is soothing, sensitive and leaves skin soft and naturally moisturized
Natural deep cleanser and blemish preventer
Absorbs excess oil
Regular use gently removes dead skin cells, improves circulation and creates a smooth, healthy glow
Tones and tightens the skin making the skin feel firmer and more supple
Warning: For external use only, if rash or irritation occurs discontinue use.
1 oz / 28 g (6 Applications)