Moisturize, hydrate and refresh your hair and scalp with natural ingredients like Rose and Chamomile Hydrosol. This pH balanced formula conditions, adds shine and detangles hair without leaving buildup or residue and can be used daily.
Our versatile hydration spray can also be used on curls, braids, locks, wigs and weaves.
Our formulation is vegan, pH balanced and only natural ingredients are used. Packed with humectants that helps keep the hair moisturized longer. Perfect for refreshing hairstyles or adding texture back into the hair. Use as the “liquid” in the LOC… method. Infused with rose and chamomile that deodorizes and revitalizes all hair types.
It will help improve the moisture balance that is essential for creating volume, bounce and strength to your hair.
Refreshes hair between shampooing, hydrates and stimulates scalp for growth. Also, good to use after a workout.
8 Fl oz / 237 ml
Key Ingredients: Active Botanicals (Rose and Chamomile) and Pro Vitamin B5 to nourish and strengthen hair.
Rose Flower Water Extract Hair/Skin Benefits
- Hydrating for Hair and Skin: Water is the primary ingredient that your natural curls need to thrive. If you’re bored of using plain water, rose water can be an excellent way to hydrate and nourish the hair at the same time.
- Aromatic and Calming: Love the smell of intoxicating roses? Then you’ll enjoy smelling them all day long in your natural curls. Rose water has a pleasant scent which can work as aromatherapy when you’ve had a stressful day.
- Softening Conditioner: Regular use of rose water can help to make your tresses softer, fuller, and bouncier. Rose water beats most regular water because it is distilled and void of hard minerals like calcium. Minerals in your hair can build up and cause the hair to become brittle. Rose water can soften your hair, especially if your city has hard water.
- Antibacterial and Cleansing: If you’re looking for a cleansing toner for the scalp, you’ll be happy to know that rose water is antibacterial and is ideal for killing bacteria on the hair and scalp without being too drying. You can also use rose water spray for hair extensions. It will help to clean your braids without having to wash them thoroughly. Rose water will also cleanse the scalp and prevent scalp fungus from growing.
- Eliminates Scalp Issues: Are you suffering from scalp conditions like dandruff, dryness, or inflammation? Rose water can help remove irritating scalp issues that can lead to lack of growth. See below for tips on how to apply rose water to the scalp.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Rose water contains vitamin A, C, D, E, and B3, all of which strengthen the hair. It’s also loaded with flavonoids, tannins, and antioxidants which combat aging of the scalp and follicle cells. Many women use rose water for hair growth, as it helps to stimulate the scalp and reduce hair fall.
Chamomile Flower Water Extract Hair Benefits
- Natural Anti-dandruff Agent: Chamomile is an effective natural solution for hair lice and dandruff. In addition, it also soothes the irritated scalp. It hydrates the scalp, thus eases the associated irritation and itching.
- Moisturizes and Softens Hair: Known for its nerve soothing properties, chamomile oil easily qualifies as wonderful oil to nourish the hair and scalp. It is effective on dry and brittle hair. It retains the moisture level and strengthens the hair from within, leaving behind soft and strong tresses.
Panthenol (Vitamin B5) has the added benefit of being an emollient which means that it helps to keep the water in the skin and hair, preventing it from being lost to the environment. Panthenol improves:
- Damaged hair
- Hair elasticity
- Moisture retention
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Rosa Damascena (Rose Floral Water), Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Chamaemelum Nobile ( Chamomile Floral Water), Propanidol, Geogard ECT, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Botanical Blend Extract, Silk Amino Acid, Guar Gum, Sodium Lactate
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.