This rich and clarifying hair and scalp treatment is blended with certified organic herbs and essential oils.
Naturally revitalizes your hair and scalp. Pure, raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar is infused with botanical goodness.
Treatment that your hair and scalp will love. Perfect for dull, lifeless hair, this treatment helps to decrease product build-up and restore body and shine for glossy and bouncy hair. Herbal treatment are a wonderful botanical treat for your hair!
As all hair is unique, we recommend experimenting to determine the best application and frequency to meet your hair’s needs. A good starting place is to use the hair rinse 1-2 times a month, for shiny and robust hair.
Organic, raw, unpasteurized vinegar may appear cloudy and contain sediment. This is due to the presence of natural living enzymes and nutrients.
8 fl oz./ 237 ml
Shake well before using.
Squeeze product through wet hair after cleansing, taking care to avoid the eyes and mouth. Massage into the hair and scalp, paying special attention to the hair ends. Let rest for a few minutes, and then rinse well. This product can also be used as a Pre-Poo to help clarify the scalp of product build up.
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is a vinegar made from fermented apple juice.
- It helps in restoring the health of damaged hair.
- It contains calcium, magnesium, potassium and vitamin E and C which are great minerals for your hair
- It balances the pH value of hair
- It is known to seal the cuticle which helps in minimizing breakage
- It makes hair shinier, smoother, and non-frizzy
Aloe Vera Leaf Juice contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny.
- Promotes hair growth
- Prevents itchy scalp
- Nourishes and conditions hair
- Reduces dandruff
Green Tea Extract Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas.
- Prevent hair loss. Hormonal hair loss, known as androgenetic alopecia, affects around 50 million men and 30 million women in the United States
- Supports hair growth. Green tea may support healthy hair growth and regrowth
- Improved nutrient delivery to nails, skin, and hair
Lavender Essential Oil is an essential oil obtained by distillation from the flower spikes of certain species of lavender. It works for all hair types.
- Balances the Scalp
- Heals and Restores scalp conditions such as dandruff, eczema, psoriasis, and acne
- Helps Promote Hair Growth
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Aloe Vera Leaf, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (Botanical Infused), Green Tea Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Botanical Blend, EcoCert Gluconolactone, EcoCert Sodium Benzoate, Lavender Essential Oil, Rosemary Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Guar Gum
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.