Our Beard Balm shapes, smooth and define facial hair for a well-groomed beard. Shea Butter with Argan, and Coconut Oil helps seal in the nourishing and moisturizing effects of this styling balm. This balm will help to reduce ingrown hairs and stimulate hair’s natural growth for a fuller, more manageable beard.
- Eliminates Rough Dry and Brittle Beards,
- Absorbs Quickly,
Although nothing can change the rate at which your hair grows, our beard balm contains organic unrefined jojoba and pure organic argan oil which helps create the conditions for healthy growth, which means less breakage, so your beard will appear thicker and grow longer faster.
- The practice of proper skin care below also aids in the process for hair growth.
- Exfoliate your face. Hair follicles can become blocked with dirt and prevent your hair from growing
- Use hair-healthy grooming products i.e. shampoos, oils and balms
- Massage your hair follicles. A gentle massage can also help stimulate your hair follicles
Aroma: This scent has a pleasing sweet, citrus blend with a strong , slightly sweet intoxicating scent. A musky-earthy aroma with a twist of citrus. This scent is just right, lending a sweetness that makes this fragrance so good you won’t be able to help but say you love it.
2 oz (57 g)
Apply a dime size amount to palm of hand, run through your facial hair , starting from the neck and working up, making sure to rub balm into the skin where your beard grows.
Shea Butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Treats skin allergies
- Reduces Inflammation
- Sooths itching
- Treats sunburns
- Moisturizes Dry Skin
- Reduce Appearance of Fine Lines
- Effective on Eczema
Argan Oil is an age-old beauty secret that has many uses. It is high in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin E.
- Increase hair’s elasticity
- Consistently restores shine to dull, lifeless hair
- Treats hair loss promotes hair growth
- Moisturizes the skin
- Treats split ends and frizziness
- Softens hair
Jojoba oil has a variety of healing properties that may make it effective in treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Moisturizes skin
- Reduces signs of premature aging
- Minimize acne breakouts
- Prevents razor bumps/burns
- Speed up wound healing
- Relives itchiness
- Heals sunburns
- Helps in detangling
Ingredients: *Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Apricot Oil, *Argan Oil, *Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Wax, *Baobab, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oil Blend
* Certified Organic Ingredients
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
John G –
This is a great beard balm. It’s not thick and sticky like the other beard balms I’ve used in the past and really moisturized my beard well. I ordered the citrus scent, as well as the corresponding beard oil which left my skin and beard moisturized and smelling good. Definitely looking forward to trying the spicy scent in the near future.
Southern Handmade Essentials –
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your honest review of our products!